“Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how
great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential
~ Anneliese Marie Frank
1929-1945, German Jewish Refugee and Diarist
The world knew her as Anne Frank. You may have read her book or seen the movie about her life in The Diary of Anne Frank. This teen-age girl who hid in an attic to escape the horror that the Nazi’s inflicted upon her race still believed in “life”, had hopes and dreams, and in spite of, or maybe because of, her confined and terrifying circumstances, she still thought about her potential,
and the potential of others around her. She didn’t let the grim circumstances suffocate her, she looked beyond them and into a future she could create in her mind, a future that was happy, fulfilling, exciting and filled with promise. She could have sat in misery and dread, imagining the fearful things that could befall her – and eventually did. But the little glimmer of light she brought to others around her and to herself created a precious happiness that could never been found in misery.
The sad thing is that she never reached her potential because she died in a concentration camp while still a teen-ager. No cell phone, no MTV, no trips to the mall, no proms or trips to the beauty parlor. No first date, or Sweet Sixteen Party. Yet to this very day, more than a half a decade after her death, her words still reach out, still encourage others to rise above their circumstances, to continue to Dream, to remove the self-imposed barriers we set for ourselves, to nudge us on to push ourselves to accomplish even more than we had dared to dream and discover what our potential truly is. And, in that way, Anne Frank HAS accomplished even more than she herself dreamt she could. She sounds Hope’s clarion.
Have you ever encountered a roadblock in your life? In the building of your Xango business? Have you had to deal with personal challenges? Welcome to the club called Life! There will always be challenges in life, whether it’s in work, sports, health, family or relationships. I think Challenges come into our lives to test and reveal to ourselves the depth of our commitment and dedication to whatever area of our lives our challenges appear. Do challenges make you turn and run away? Too bad, because you will never know what lies on the other side of that roadblock before you and what you desire. Do you rise above the challenges and go around or over the roadblocks and continue keep your eyes on the Bigger picture? Then you are the type of person Sherman and I have identified as the Leaders in our organization and in XanGo. You are there for the long-haul, you
have the ability to dream and to not let anything stand between you and the goals you have set. David Butler, during a training he did last year at our Event-After-The-Event said he avoids complainers and whiners. Why? Because whiners and complainers never stop whining and complaining. When you think you’ve solved their problem, before you know it, they have another problem. It saps your energy, it makes you lose focus. I’m not saying that David and Sherman and I for that matter, don’t respond to our Distributors needs or help them with legitimate challenges, but I am saying that there are people in the world who are negative, who apparently would rather get negative attention than to work and build their organization. Look for positive, upbeat people who are problem-solvers, not problem-makers, or problem-dwellers.
Welcome to Curtis and Shirley Watts! Curtis and Shirley Watts are our two newest personally sponsored Distributors. I had a meeting with Shirley and since she is new to our industry, I gave her some advice on how to approach Prospects. Here’s the advice that I gave to Shirely:
- Look for people you enjoy being around. These are the people you will be working with most closely as you build your organization. They will be members of your Key Team.
- Look for people who are serious about changing their circumstances, or who have the savvy to understand a phenomenal business opportunity when one comes across their way.
- When you first approach your Prospects, say: I am going to build a business. I’m going to decide what I’m worth and not what worth someone else assigns me financially. I can’t afford the thousands and thousands
of dollars it would take to even open a little candy store, but what I am going to do is build something that with hard work and dedication will be far more profitable and less confining than a candy store. And it’s only going
to cost me $35 and $200 worth of product. This product will become the seeds that will lead to my harvest. I won’t get rich overnight, but give me a few months and I believe I can outearn what I’m earning right now. Not only that, but I predict that my income will continue to grow month after month!
- I have a cd, it’s called the Magic Wand because, well, it works like Magic! People who listen to this usually want to go into business, too.
- I’m looking for some very special people to be on the Team I’m developing. I want YOU to be on my team because I respect your work ethics, I respect the person that you are and I know that you and I have the potential to build something really significant.
- I’d like you to commit to listening to the cd within the next 48 hours. If you can’t commit to that, I won’t loan you the cd right now because I have others who I’d like to be on my Team and I want to be able to let them hear the cd.
- After they have committed to listening to the tape, and going through other material you might have given them, such as the Doctors’ Choice newspaper, be certain to call them 48 hours later. They actually might even call you before that. Have an application ready and sign them up! If they can afford to order two cases of product, encourage them to do so because it will pay off in greater Fast Start Weekly checks than if they only order one case of product.
- Locate meetings in your area. Attend them and try to have a guest with you each time you go. Have your new Distributor sign up for our newsletter so that they know where the meetings are being held around the country and around the world!
- Attend Corporate Events. Meet the Founders of this Great Company called XanGo! You’ll be glad that you did, they are the BEST!
- Dedicate a certain amount of time each day to your XanGo business. If you spent just one hour a day recruiting, five days a week, being consistent, you would build an enormous downline!
- Call in to the Sixteen Weeks to Premier Weekly Call (information below)
- If you need help, go to your upline and they will be happy to help you and train you. Do the same for your downline.
- Repeat the above process over and over and you will have something far more profitable and significant than the largest “candy store” on the block!
Be Consistent, Persistent, be Bullet-proof about our fine and unique product, be Committed, be a Leader, Share the stories, and Share the Juice!
Sixteen Weeks To Premier Weekly Call: 9:00 AM Pacific Time 620-584-8235 pin 21437#
I was on the call this morning and as the call began to fill up Distributors from every corner of the world were
signing on! They received the news about the Summer Thunder 90-Day Blitz of Focus, Persistence and Power enthusiastically!
Don’t miss this exciting weekly call that always features a XanGo Distributor who has made tremendous strides
in building their XanGo organization….a lot to learn from, and a lot of information to inspire you!!
Sound Concepts has added Thunder of their own to the Summer Thunder event we’re using to drive
production this summer. Go to www.mangosteentools.com and check out the great deals that they have
for YOU! Such as the new and exciting Personal Magic Wand is being offered at a rock-bottom price for the summer,
don’t miss out on this bargain. The Personal Magic Wand consists of a Magic Wand cd enclosed in an attractive
fold-over that will peak the recipients interest. Sound Concepts will personalize it as if it came straight from you.
Also included is the mailing envelope with your name and address and that of your Prospect’s! Order in lots of 20
or more for only $2.00 each! Oh, it gets even better! Send your Prospect list with name, address, city, state and zip
code to Sound Concepts and for only 60 cents more, they will personalize, address and MAIL the Personal Magic Wand
to your prospects!! Tell your downline. This is a surefire way to make your Organization gain Hurricane Velocity to help you roar across the continent and gather up new Distributors! The Magic Wand is a time-proven, successful method of recruiting. The downline legs that use the Magic Wand are the fastest growing, which is why we are adding 10,000 to 15,000 new distributors each month. Our Distributor Base has grown to over 135,000! Wow! That’s a lot of XanGo
being shared around the world. That’s a lot of people enjoying and being blessed by the product. That’s a lot of people whose lives are changing because they have taken control over their financial future! Got Tools? No? Get yours today at www.mangosteentools.com
Do you want to be in the loop on the most up-to-date information on the mangosteen and how beneficial xanthones
and the other nutrients in our product are on the body? Then you MUST go to www.mangosteenmd.com and sign up
for Dr. Templeman’s special program.